To make a booking please call (02) 6456 2142. We can’t always answer but please leave a message and we will return your call.
At the time of booking the following information will be required for each participant:
- First Name
- Age (if under 18 years of age)
- Previous horse riding experience (if any)
- Any medical conditions/ Sports injuries/ Allergies that we should be aware of
- Contact mobile number
At the time of booking a credit card will be needed to secure your booking. A $50/ person cancellation fee will be incurred within 24 hours of your ride time.
Safety is paramount at Thredbo Valley Horse Riding and if the weather is unsafe to ride in on the day of your ride, you will be contacted via your mobile phone to advise we have cancelled your ride due to weather conditions. No cancellation fees are incurred if Thredbo Valley Horse Riding cancels your ride due to weather conditions.
Customers are to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to activity time. Cancellation fees will be incurred for late arrivals. If you are running late please be advised that we cannot hold the activity for your late arrival.
What to wear:
- Long pants eg Jeans
- Closed in shoes, preferably with a small heel.
- Sandals, thongs/jandals/flip-flops/high heels or large bulky shoes with a heavy tread pattern are not permitted.
Dress to the weather conditions on the day of your ride.
If hot, long sleeve shirt is highly recommended.
Sunscreen protection is highly recommend.
Avoid wearing hoodies or jumpers / jackets.